The complexity of energy-related engineering projects requires specialist capabilities, industry knowledge, and experience. With a dedicated engineering team and decades of industry knowledge, Hydro Group has delivered on many subsea projects and supplies its proven HPS - Hydro Bond Penetrator Series to global subsea markets. Supporting our design engineering team is a professional team of fully trained and equipment certified electrical engineers and technicians.
Hydro Group fully blocked penetrators incorporate rugged designs that have been field-proven over decades of deployment. Our penetrators are built from 316 Stainless Steel as standard or optionally from Titanium, Aluminium and Silicon Bronze, with integrally-molded-elastomer bodies. Our penetrators are available in both singlemode and multimode with optical or optical / electrical combinations. Our penetrators have been tested extensively for performance and endurance, both internally and externally by third-party verification companies, and pressure tested up to 10,000psi.
Hydro Group holds the certification approval to ISO 9001:2008 to design and manufacture Subsea Penetrators. Importantly, our penetrators are at the forefront of harsh environment design technology and have a proven track record over many years on local, national and international projects.
• Fully pressure blocked right-angled or in-line designs
• Robust Design
• 316 Stainless Steel or Titanium, Aluminium, etc
• Electrical, Coaxial and Optical designs
• Tested by Lloyd’s, DNV and ABS
• Voltage ratings up to 3,000 Volts RMS
• Non Magnetic versions available
• Mono Directional depth rated to 1,500 MSW
• Bi-Directional Manned pressure vessel depth rated to 455 MSW